Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Back to School Gift tag Freebie!

So I've been getting a little stressed with back to school around the corner...trying to get some plans in order and work on maternity leave at the same time...any teachers give birth at the start of a school year?! It doesn't look like it's going to be fun. Anyway, I made these tags to put on some bubbles I will have on their desks for open house. Click on the pic to grab a copy and if you like them, leave some love! :) Thanks!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2yUhz0HMKQnY3JxYnRlTkNVREk/view?usp=sharing

Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Thank you for these! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was exactly what I needed! Thank you so much for sharing!!!! Super cute on my Back-to-School Night student gift of mini-bubbles and Blow-Pops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for offering these free. I just printed them for our first day of homeschool tomorrow. My preschooler and second grader are gonna be over the moon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I get a copy please? Doesn't give me access.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do not have access either

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would love a copy please?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love a copy, please! Would not give me access. Memoo.keys@gmail.com
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would also love a copy if you could email me one. It’s not finding it. Stephanie.griffey@trumannwildcat.com thank you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can I please get a copy of this? It will not give me access when I click on it. Thank you so much. My email is hjones7404@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would also love to get a copy of these tags. They’re great. My email is ocean5osprey@gmail.com. Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can I have a copy of these tags please? My email is deedeedixon1@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Could I have a copy of these please? My email is tkarruda@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete