Wednesday, June 17, 2015

That's a Wrap!

So we FINALLY finished our last day of school yesterday! The classroom was pretty much packed up so the kids brought in beach towels and board games and we played those, then watched a movie, had lunch and went home! 


I had fun getting down on the floor with them, but my pregnant belly didn't have me on the floor for long unfortunately! 

Here is everything pushed to the back so they can come in and wax the floors. No...I didn't move this stuff...luckily I had lots of help! :)
So I am sad to say goodbye! I was only in this school for one year and made fast friends with my wonderful first grade team. I am sad to leave them, but very excited for the next adventure of going back to teaching kindergarten! It is a different school, but same district. :) I actually get to meet some of my co-workers at a district symposium on Monday.

Until then, I just stopped to take a break from cleaning the house today. I was thinking of heading up to Barnes and Noble to check out some books for the summer. :)

Speaking of summer, I don't know how the weather is where you are, but here...it is ridiculously hot! Like maybe it's my hormones, but so hot it makes me angry! lol. My husband got me a hammock and we put it under our tree but I don't think I can even lay in it this week because of the heat...and it's not supposed to go down anytime soon! :( I don't know how I'm going to survive this summer, except I guess to stay in our A/C house all day!

Stay cool friends!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment