Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Bee Rules and Summer Trip!

Hi friends!
So I've been busy modifing my bee decor for this upcoming school year. I have decided to stick with the whole brain teaching rules as the main rules for my kinder classroom. I like how they are explicit and I have also modified mine to better fit kinder wording. :) I added the product to my TPT store if you want to check them out!
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Bee-themed-WBT-rules-1919994

 Today I went to the doctor's to do my glucose test! What fun! haha...the drink was not as sweet as I thought it would be, but they ended up drawing my blood late!! I was angry that the nurse had my file on the bottom of the stack and she was not very organized. Luckily, she said it won't mess up the results and if anything, I should definitely pass. lol. Well good...I'm not at risk for having gestational diabetes anyway, so hopefully I don't have to redo it.

Tomorrow I am packing to leave for Ohio! I am so excited to see my momma who I haven't seen since April. This is her first biological grandchild and I know she's anxious to see how big my belly's gotten. (plus I am so excited that she told me I would be pampered the whole week! what girl doesn't love hearing that!)

The only thing I am not looking forward to is the 7.5 hour car ride. I know my back usually starts to hurt after 3 hours sitting in the car and my feet have started to swell just working around the house! :( so I'll be taking extra stops to walk around and drinking as much water as I can without delaying the car trip any longer than it needs to be! haha


Well I hope you enjoy the rest of your week! I'm sure I'll be back soon to add more products or update you!
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. I’ve desired to post about something similar to this on one of my blogs and this has given me an idea. Jupiter Island Tutoring Cool Mat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A mind blowing article is provided here. Wellington Tutoring And it is written with great skill and the words directly explain the thought of author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed reading this post, I always appreciate topics like this being discussed to us. Palm Beach Tutoring Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. Boca Raton Tutoring I like this kind of blog. Thanks for sharing informative information with us

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have found so many interesting thing in your blog and I really love that. Special needs tutor Tribeca Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not going to say that great work done but this is an awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles.special needs tutor Squirrel Hill North This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles on the same matter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a very useful post, I was looking for this info.special needs tutor of Gladwyne thanks for sharing the great ideas...

    ReplyDelete