Sunday, May 10, 2015

Half way there...new changes!

Good Afternoon Friends!
First off, if you are a mommy...Happy Mother's Day! I hope you enjoy the day and can relax. :)

I just hit the half way mark Friday....that's half way through pregnancy, I might add! We are so excited to meet out little man!




There are some changes going on his summer that don't just involve my personal life. My job at my current school is being surplused due to budget cuts. :( I am sad to go but thankful my district has found me a new home. I will either be teaching kinder or first grade at a school less than 15 minutes from my house. I am keeping my fingers crossed for kindergarten as I would have a full time assistant and she will be able to help while I am out on maternity leave.
I love the new school so far. I went on a tour on Friday and got to check out the classrooms (ginormous by the way) and the principal and assistant principal is very nice!
I also had a phone conference with my old charter school on Friday (just in case the transfer to new school didn't work out) and I might hear something back from my old principal there too, but I'm not sure. 
I did tell my new principal I was pregnant (was very nervous) but he took the news well. :)

I am ready to start my summer. We have 25 more day left, which seems so long considering how few other of you have! Lucky! :) 

Well I am going to go, just wanted to update on what's been going on in my life. I hope you have a great week!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment