Sunday, May 3, 2015

May Currently

Good Morning!
It's been quite a while since I participated in Farley's Currently...so here is mine for May!
Listening....my husband has been working long hours these past few weeks with summer on the verge and warmer temps, so on Sunday's I try not to bother him and let him veg out in front of the tv.

Loving.... I am a little over 19 weeks and starting to feel our boy. It's not enough to feel him from outside yet, but I can feel little movements every so often like a little goldfish!

Thinking.... My job is cut this year due to budget cuts and I have an interview lined up on Wednesday for a really great charter school. I hope I get it!!

Wanting.... every day I wake up early, I think it's one day closer to summer. We have 29 days left!


Needing....we are starting DIBELS and EOY testing this week so I need to find lessons for the assistant to do while I test

Summer...Our baby shower will be in July and we are so excited
I hope to go to the beach, even if I will be as big as a whale! lol
I wish would could go on an actually vacay this summer but it won't be happening with getting the nursery ready and baby to come

That's all I've got for now, gotta finish laundry and head to store for groceries this week! Have a great week everyone!

Head over to farley's blog to link up!! :)
http://ohboy3rdgrade.blogspot.com/
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Good luck on your interview! I taught at a charter school last year and there are definitely some advantages!

    Bryce
    The Teaching Texan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on baby and good luck on your interview!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. With so much going on in your life, I thought I would pass on this eoy cleaning sheet that I use. Go to http://monthbymonth.scholastic.com/organize.html to find it. It has been a big help to me.

    ReplyDelete