Wednesday, December 31, 2014

14 in 14... (and a flash freebie!)

Hi Sweet Friends!
I hope you are having a fabulous winter break. I just got back from visiting family for Christmas on Monday and am using this week to veg out and relax. :) We have a work day on Monday the 5th and kids start back on Tuesday. 
I am linking up with 3 lovely ladies for their 14 favorites in 2014. Here we go!
http://www.miss-kindergarten.com/2014/12/14-in-14-linky-party.html
 
 I love being girly and dressing up. Right now, I am loving fleece lined leggings and chunky cowls. I actually just made a scarf very similar to this one!
Arm Knit a Scarf in 30 Minutes!


I love all funny movies! One I really liked was Tammy. I love everything that Melissa McCarthy is in.
 
I really like Hart of Dixie. I have been catching up with the 3rd season on Netflix. :)

This is another hard one. I like the classic Olive Garden, but I also like a local restraunt called Southern Roots.


Going on the scarf above, I am a big crafter and knitter. I really like arm knitting. It goes so quick and I love the chunky way it looks. :)


My husband made me a coupon book for Christmas with all sorts of fun things including travel and apologizing with no strings attached. I can't wait to use them!

I made this decadent Tiramisu cheesecake for Thanksgiving this year and it was amazing! (and pretty easy!)
http://foodloversodyssey.typepad.com/my_weblog/2010/10/tiramisu-cheesecake.html


Ha! I'm going to have to pass on this one. I've been too busy lately to be a regular blogger.

 
 I got into a district that I love this summer without "knowing someone." :) It's been an adjustment, but I love the staff and kids, and it's really close to my house.

 
My husband and I celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary in October. We have been together for over 8 years and I am head over heels about him. :)

 We went to the Smokey Mountains for our anniversary and stayed in a cute little cabin. It was amazing!



To become organized at home and leave school at school. Also to work on being as much stress free as possible and hope and pray for a new baby to grace our lives this year! 

Hope.

Well if you made it this far through my post, I have a flash freebie I uploaded to my store. It is a word game you can use for a center when you go back. :) Enjoy! It will be free for the next 24 hours. 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Frostbite-CVCe-Game-1623931

Off I go to make the rest of the appetizers for tonight. We are just having 1 other couple and their new baby over for the evening, so it will be a low key night! Happy New Year's Eve! See ya in the new year!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment