Thursday, January 1, 2015

Currently January!

Hey Friends!
I hope you had a good new years eve! We stayed up very late (around 4am) and played card games. I was shocked I made it that long because on a regular night, I am lucky to even make it to midnight! haha

I am linking up with the first currently of 2015 with Farley! Are you ready?...
http://ohboy3rdgrade.blogspot.com/2014/12/currently-january-20015.html?showComment=1420135410907#c4060492001686962807
 Listening...my husband has his friend over and they are playing Destiny on PS4. (He is addicted, but he doesn't have a lot of hobbies, so I don't mind! haha)

Loving...I have been catching up on Hart of Dixie on netflix and am really excited to have the morning to myself tomorrow and watch it in my snuggie. :)

Thinking....since we have been married (a little over a year) I have gained about 10 pounds. I would like to lose that and maybe 5 more.

Wanting...if you have been following my posts, you know my husband and I have been trying for a little one since July. We are hoping 2015 will be good to us and grant us a little baby!

Needing....we have a lot of credit card debit from the wedding still and I would like to start putting a dent in that.

YES...losing weight..self explanatory. :)
MAYBE....I need to start devoting more time to me and keep work at work
I WISH...I love to bake, especially cupcakes and would like to have my own little cupcake shop. Maybe one day...

I hope you head over and link up with YOUR currently! I can't wait to read yours. :) Have a great new years day!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Having your own cupcake shop would be awesome!! I have always thought about opening an ice cream store, but there are so many in our area! :(
    A little one around the house is amazing...it took my husband and me 8 months to get pregnant and Emma was totally worth the wait. I hope 2015 is your year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same goal to leave work at work! It's hard to turn the teacher brain off sometimes, but I've found (as hard as it is) it's making me a better teacher!!
    Happy, happy new year!!
    Emily
    Munchkins Inc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cupcake shop...Yummy! I would not have the will-power not to eat them all! I hope you have a happy new year!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally understand where you are coming from on the whole "leaving work at work" thing, but it is SO hard!! A cupcake shop would be awesome, but I would struggle with keeping the weight off if I spent everyday in a cupcake shop!

    Have a wonderful year!

    Megan

    ReplyDelete