Sunday, August 10, 2014

1 More Full Week!

hello friends! I hope you are having a great weekend! It's been very rainy and gloomy here..but great for relaxing and taking things slow. ;) Yesterday the hubby had a friend over all day so I was able to get caught up and create SO much school stuff!...and I am grateful I have one more full week coming up of summer break still!!
Today the only thing on my agenda is grocery shopping, finishing laundry and reading. :)
I have a freebie for you..I've been printing out a ton of posters to decorate my classroom and didn't find an "EEKK" poster that I really loved, so I made my own. Feel free to snag it if you like it as well. I know there's a lot of posters out there and this is just another choice! ;)

On a non-educational note, (and I hope this is not TMI, but after many days of low fertility on my clear blue ovulation tester, I finally got my first "high fertility" smiley face today!) The hubby and I have been TTC now for just a little over a month and a half, but it already feels like forever! Haha, I hope things go well this month and we get some good news. (keep us in your prayers friends! Thank you!) 
I'm off to get more chores done...have a great Sunday!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! Good luck and I hope things go well!! Enjoy your last week of summer!

    ReplyDelete