Hey friends! So I have been in training these past two days, but have had my TPT cart ready to go..I was getting very antsy to buy what I had put in there, but too busy at the end of yesterday so click the purchase button! Then today, I thought about it a lot at training, and didn't want to forget so I came home, and parked it on the couch! haha. I feel very good about what I got. I actually bought a few things, checked em' out and added feedback then used my TPT credits and the promo code to go back for more! Sweet deal! So with out further adieu...here's what I got!
1) Morning work 1st grade- I am very excited to use this packet. I have always had a lot of kids finish their morning work too early, but I like that Faith has a LA side and a math side. I think that will be perfect for my class!!
2) Back to school no prep packet- first off, I love everything that Annie creates, and I think this will be perfect for homework the few couple weeks of school!
3) September Math Journals- I am planning on doing some math journaling before we start our whole group lessons each day. I love this product (and all the months that Reagan has put out!)
4) Student Engagement- I actually didn't even see this until I was looking at how many others have purchased and gave RAVE reviews...I can't wait to read it!
5) Guided reading just the games- my district seems to be pretty clear cut on our guided reading program, but I just adore these games made by Kristin. I can't wait to play them with my small groups!
6) Math workshop print and go- I am prepping my math centers to be used in September (see below) but I wanted to have something for them to do if they finish early..or anytime during the day. I think these will be perfect!
7) Parent reminder notes- I think these are too stinkin' adorable and cannot wait to print out on different colored paper to send home in the kids' binders!
8) Back to School math centers- Again, another amazing product by Reagan. I cannot wait to get these printed and laminated. I plan on having the students do one a day and rotate through them throughout the week. This product will give me two weeks worth of math centers! :)
9) Friends in First- I cannot wait to use the activities in this packet the first week of school. They are adorable and will make the first week a fun and easy transition back into the groove of things for my firsties.
whew! I had so much fun seeing what was available and stocking up my cart. Now I think I'm done for a while or the hubby might not be too pleased with this teacher! haha.
I'm off to make dinner and feed the pooch! Tomorrow it's more training for me :/ My district does Fundations for our phonics and word work curriculum. Have you heard of it? I actually did it during my student teaching and I really like it!
Anyway, there are just a few hours left on the sale...head on over to TPT to stock up! Happy shopping!