Monday, June 16, 2014

Just Enjoying Summer!

Hello Friends! How was your Monday? Mine was great. I had to take my kitty to the vet to get updated on her vaccines because we are looking to adopt a dog and we need to have that done before our soon-to-be sweet girl joins us. :)   (will post pics once we, hopefully get her!)
Then after that, I sat out in the sun in my backyard for a while. (if you've been following my posts, you know we just bought our first house and it feels so good to know my yard is mine! lol)
I don't really tan...more like burn..but I'm hoping if I go out for little spurts this summer, I can get some amount of color! ;)

The other thing that's been weighing on my mind is the potential for a new job. I interviewed last week for another charter school...there are a lot of issues with my current school right now and I don't think me staying there for the next X amount of years would be very positive, so this job is for a K-1 Looping position. I am really excited about that because I LOVE both grades and I would have an assistant, which I know many teachers don't have one, but in NC most districts do and I missed out on that this year and would really like one back! :) It's also A LOT closer to my house than my current job. I would have to move schools again (I've changed every year for the past 3 years) but now that we do have a house and will be staying here for the next 10 years or so, I really want to find somewhere permanent where I can grow and become a very successful, happy teacher. If you're reading this friends...pray and think of me. I'm a little nervous but also very hopeful. They said they would let me know either way by the end of the month. I will update you if I hear anything. Thanks! Now on to make dinner :)
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Keep working on that tan girl and I wish you well with your job hunt...the waiting place is not a fun place...but God promises He will give you those sweet desires of your heart if you seek Him :) Hope you hear something soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that the job works out for you! Keep thinking positive!

    ReplyDelete