Saturday, June 14, 2014

Five for Friday {Saturday!}

Hey friends! Another post?? What? I know, I am getting better at this since I can now catch up on life! haha
I'm linking up with Doodlebugs for Five for Friday...even though I'm a day late (I'll get better!)
http://www.doodlebugsteaching.blogspot.com/

This past Tuesday was our last day of school. I didn't get to do a whole lot of decorating (I wanted to hang things from the ceiling but our fire code prohibits it) but it was a lot of fun to see the kids' expressions when they came in. We danced around all day, played games and watched a movie. :)




One of their favorite things to do on the last day was shaving cream. (we didn't do this all year so it was a very special event!) They got a little crazy...and a little too messy, but it was fun to see them having a blast!


I received one of the best gifts ever from my parents on Monday. They had this plate made for me with all my student's names. I loved it..and almost cried!



We have been moved into our new house now for about 2 weeks. This is a shot of the living, dining, kitchen. (I love the open concept!) I got the rug at Home Depot and love it! I'm glad the hubby approved... (he didn't want anything too girly! haha) We have a few more things to organize and buy but I've loved how everything has been going lately and the quietness of our neighborhood. Very relaxing!



I am changing the theme of my classroom next year to rainbow/chalkboard. I'm in the process of creating the jobs and alpha set, but these number posters are done (and now up in my TPT store for others to enjoy as well!)
Let's have a little fun shall we?! The first person to correctly guess the flavor of ice cream I am planning on making today will get the set of posters FREE!

Ready....GO!
Photobucket

1 comment: