How are you? It's been crazy busy here....as usual! We are in the process of moving to our new house, slowly by surely. So far we've got a few boxes moved over and the bedroom, living and dining room painted. All that's left for now is the kitchen!
I thought I would take a quick break and complete my top 10 things I'd like to do over the summer!
1) Move to new house!!
Ha, that's a given right!? I am tired of the apartment life and ready for home-ownership! Our lease isn't up until the end of June, so we get to take some time, but I'm ready to just haul everything over and be done with it! :)
2) Spend some time relaxing and sun bathing. :)
3) catch up on some good books...I love to read, and never have enough time to just enjoy books. I am really looking forward to that this summer! Any suggestions?
4) try and head to the beach...my birthday is in July, so I'm going to try and convince the hubby to take a day trip there. ;)
5) organize my recipe collection....I love to bake (never have enough time to do it though) and have so many recipes pinned that I'd like to go through them and print them out for my binder. :)
|what a neat idea!|
6) spend more time with this awesome guy!
7) explore more blogs...catch up on blogging (finally!)
8) Visit my family in Ohio
9) have some bonfires in our big backyard! (and of course, make some smores!)
10) perhaps adopt a dog!
Most of all, I plan to relax, rejuvinate and get organized for next year. I'm really excited for this summer and just have 11 more school days! Eek!
What are your summer plans!?