Sunday, April 27, 2014

New (personal) Blog!

Hello! It feels like forever! I have just been swamped with things this year and this little blog has been neglected. I can't promise I'll be posting more before the end of the year, but I am making it my goal to share creations I do over the summer and try to post more then. I just wanted to let you know, if you are interested..I started a personal blog to document weight goals, challenges and triumphs. I will be talking about anything and everything with a big emphasis on fitness so if you'd like to come along on the journey or maybe be inspired to create your own goals...stop on by the new blog! 

http://lifeinspyred.blogspot.com/

With that, I leave you with this great piece of advice that I just love!
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment