Sunday, March 9, 2014

New St. Patrick's Day Product

Hello friends!
Whew...what a weekend! On Friday, we didn't have school because it was sleeting and central NC got about 1/2" of ice. Trees were down all weekend and our power was out from Friday afternoon through Saturday night. Unfortunately, there are still many people still without power. :( What a storm. I hope this is the last of winter. Ironically, it was 70 today and tomorrow and Tuesday, it's supposed to be in the 70's as well. 

I just wanted to update you with a new product I put in my store. It's just in time for St. Paddy's Day. I have bundled 4 great literacy games for your kiddos to play for centers/workshops. Head over to my TPT store to check it out! :) Have a great rest of your Sunday night! 

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/St-Paddys-Literacy-Centers-1152910


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I am so tired of winter! A friend posted on facebook that she wished Mother Nature would take her hormone pills! I agree! HaHa! Last Monday, our school was out for ice. The day before that, I wore sandals to church. It's crazy!
    I'm going to check out your new TPT item!
    Mrs.
    Christy’s Leaping Loopers

    ReplyDelete