Saturday, March 1, 2014

Yay for March!!

Hey Everyone! I cannot believe it's March already, but I am happy because that means spring is almost here and with it (hopefully) warmer weather! I live in the south, but we have had an awful winter so far! :/

So I haven't done these in a while, but I did get my march Currently completed! Here we go! (and be sure to head over to Farley's blog to link up as well!)

listening-I LOVE country music, but lately, I have been obsessed with FGL. My husband took me to see them back in October. I can't wait till they come out with another cd. :)

loving-this week we had 2 half days for PT conferences and a full day off for PD in Charlotte yesterday. We didn't have to sit through any speeches or anything...it was a day of pure grade level collaboration and I was so excited to see what the other Kinder teachers had in the way of ideas. :)

thinking-as you know, we have been on the look for a house for the past few months, we've bid on a couple, but nothing has come through yet. Just bid on another one today, it needs some work, but I can see the potential. We'll see what happens!

wanting-my spring break is in mid-april this year and depending on if we get a house, I cannot wait to drive home to Ohio and see my mom. We are so close and I haven't seen her since Christmas..missing her like crazy!

needing-my poor hubby has been working his tush off this week and coming home late, he got up early and has been working the whole day today as well. I can't wait to see him and spend some quality time together this evening and tomorrow :)

and finally...can you guess my question based on that answer?? It's a tricky one!

Have a good Saturday night!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment