Thursday, September 12, 2013

Whew! I'm still Alive I Swear!

Hey Sweet friends! I'm sorry I've been MIA recently. I've been trying to get adjusted to the new school year and new grade in Kindergarten. I like it, but it does have it's ups and downs. I haven't been getting home until closer to 6, but finally made it down to 5 this week...so I haven't had the energy to blog. However, I'd like to do a quick post to catch you up! :)
2 weeks ago, we had our bridal shower. We were so grateful for all who attended and the awesome gifts we got! (PS. Today marks 1 month until the wedding!!)
my awesome ribbon bouquet made by one of my bridesmaids!:)
In school this week, we've been starting workshops (centers) I do 2 a day, for about 15 min each.
couldn't find my number 5, but I remade one the following night
one station was playdough with letters
game with letter sticks
drawing friends at the writing station
 And finally I will leave you with this yummy picture..we got an Ice cream maker attachment for our stand mixer and made homemade peach ice cream. It was very good!
See you later and Happy Friday!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment