Friday, September 13, 2013

Ahh...the weekend to myself (And a Play dough freebie!)

Hey friends! Well I get to have a relaxing weekend to myself this weekend. My fiance just left this afternoon to visit his best man in Ohio and go sky diving (please keep him in your thoughts even though it will be a safe jump, I'm still a little worried) While he's gone, I've got a ton to do...cleaning the apartment, cleaning my car, shopping and finally creating a few games and activities. (which I haven't been able to do in a while!)
Tonight, I have a small freebie for you. One of our workstations for next week is playdough again, and I made a couple CVC cards to go with it. There's only 12, but I plan on making more in the near future. Click on the pic for a copy. 
I'm off to have some pizza! Gotta love Digornio! ;)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the freebie!! I am very excited to use them next week! We have a play-doh station with letters and numbers. This is going to be great for my group that already knows the alphabet!!!!

    ReplyDelete