Saturday, June 15, 2013

It's a Sunny Saturday! (and chance for a freebie!)

Hey everyone! Happy Saturday (although lately, every day seems like a saturday!) I went down to the pool yesterday, FINALLY got a chance, and got a little burned, so now I'm going to use today to catch up with some pinterest (there are pins I've forgotten I've had!) and clean the apartment. (The poor future Mr. has to work so I want him to come home to a sparkling place) But before I do all that, I wanted to share with you something I was working on yesterday..



They are both up at my TPT store, and here's some details! Both sets include all the colors. The top includes 8.5x11" poster size and the bottom are minis 2 to a page for smaller spaces. I am giving you a chance to score one of them! The first 5 people to comment with your choice of large or mini size will get the set FREE! Yay! Alrighty, have a good day! 
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Cute! I would love the large.

    Have a great weekend.

    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are adorable! I would love the large set if I'm in the top 5! Thanks so much!

    thepolishedteacher@gmail.com
    The Polished Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! I would love the mini ones:)

    ofeliapmuniz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love them!! i would like the minis. vhair61215@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable! I would love the mini set!

    cheriemae@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete