Here are the rules of the trio:
1. Share a product that you've made that you couldn't live without.
2. Share a product that you've purchased that you love.
3. Share something from your wish list that you're hoping to get for next year.
1) My spring handwriting packet has gotten a lot of purchases! :) It was my first attempt at putting something together for handwriting.
2) The next thing I love, and still have to read through entirely is Deanna Jump's organization station packet. She shares how she organizes everything in her room and with moving to kindergarten and a new school...I definitely think it's going to come in handy! :)
3) I have SOO MANY things on my wish list! One thing I'm looking forward to getting are Kindergarten I can Statements! :)
I can't wait to see your lists! Now it's off to catch up with some Twilight movies...yes I know I am a nerd for not watching them a bazillion years ago, but I just never thought I would be interested until I watched the first one and it hooked me! :D