Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Currently April!!

Hey friends! Wow, it's April already! I love how fast the year is going and that spring is upon us. (well, I'm in cleveland and the weather is not so nice, but when I go home to NC it'll feel more like spring!)

I'm linking up today with Farley and her April Currently. I just love these things and seeing what you all are up to! Here's me!!

I am just totally in love with spring break right now. It's actually going pretty slow and I'm so relaxed. It was long overdue! :)

There is this education store called United Art and Education in Strongsville that I was going to stop at today, but I don't have enough time. Anyway, it's amazing! If you live in the cleveland area, you should definitely check it out. It's got a ton of teaching materials!! :)

I got my first dress fitting last night and I was so excited that I've been working out and whatnot, but guess what..it's still a little snug. :/ Not by a lot thankfully, but just a couple more pounds and I'll  be good to go!

As for the advice, my co-teacher and I have had some trouble with our grade level lately and not all of the teachers are very nice, so I saw that quote on pinterest and it has stuck with me ever since. 

Well that's all for today! Off to spend time with one of my bridesmaids and she'll be trying her dress on today! :) So excited!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. What part of Cleveland are you in? I am originally from Chardon which is about 40 minutes from Cleveland. Gosh, I here ya on being up north for Spring Break! We do it slightly backwards, don't we? Ha!

    I am excited about your wedding dress! I am sure you will be stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the quote! It's so true. :)

    Leslie
    Miss R's Room

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful way to spend your break! I've spent several breaks back in Cleveland/Parma visiting family as well :)

    Perfect advice and so absolutely true!
    ~Christy & Tammy
    Fluttering Through First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time trying on dresses! I love your advice too.
    Chrissy
    First Grade Found Me

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the advice! So true... yet so hard to keep into perspective! I love it though! I also love your blog. You have a new follower :)


    The Adventures of Room 83

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sarah! I am visiting from Farley's currently blog hop. I am getting married soon as well and totally know what you mean about the dress situation, I often think the same thing about myself! Although I'm sure all brides probably think that to some degree. Best of luck with your wedding plans :)

    Miss L
    Miss L’s Whole Brain Teaching

    ReplyDelete