Thursday, April 4, 2013

My Favorites! :)

Hey friends! Happy Thursday! Today I'm going out shopping with my future mother in law, but before I do that, I wanted to link up with Latoya for her Acquainted Party.

The topic this week is favorites! Yay! I love this...here's my list! 

 When I moved down to North Carolina, I discovered a heaven of a clothing store! I love love Ross because they have tons of cute work and casual dresses for unbelievably low prices! I will probably spend waayy too much in there when I have to get my honeymoon clothes this summer! ;)


 
I think I've mentioned this one before, but I love Hart of Dixie on CW. It's on at 8pm Tuesdays and I am sad to admit, I've missed a couple of the past weeks, but I will definitely be catching up this weekend. (PS. I love living in the south, but this show makes me want to move into the deeper south so bad!)

 

I love love love cheesecake!! Cheesecake of any kind really, but the Cheesecake Factory is my weakness! I love going there for my birthday every year. When I lived back home, we had one about a half hour away, but now where I live, its about an hour away in Charlotte, but no worries, I will make the future hubby take me there this year! ;)

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSufGXa-87RRNBIW-b9_pmhap8yhgHs29oOfASVu21YnpptSMYK
I have to say, I loveee tacos! The chicken ones from Chipotle are amazing, and I admit, I do love Taco Bell as well even though I just don't want to know what they put in their tacos! lol

Ok, not sure if this counts are a restaurant or more of a fast food joint, but either way I loveee Fuddruckers! If you've never heard of it, it's this amazing burger place where you put in your order for a burger and then when it comes out, you can put all the toppings you want on it. It's great. The first time I experienced it was in Myrtle Beach and was so happy to see there's one about a half hour from me in Greensboro! Woot woot!

Ok, that's me folks! Head over to link up your favorites and have a great day!
 Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog, Sarah! I am now following you! Can't wait to check out your posts.
    I love cheesecake and tacos,too!!
    Connie Anderson:)
    www.welcometofirstgraderoom5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete