Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!! (and a freebie!)

Hey everyone! Well I am home in cleveland and loving every minute of it! I woke up early yesterday and hit the road by 7:30. It's about a 7 hour drive and it was the first time I made it myself, but luckily, time went pretty quick, (plus I got an amazing rental that made the drive very enjoyable!) So now, I'm ready to enjoy time with family and do some wedding stuff this week, then I will leave on Friday to go back home.

Just wanted to say Happy Easter to you and yours! I have a time to the half hour freebie for you! :) Just click on the pic to get a copy. Have a wonderful rest of the day! :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the freebie! Some of my firsties have such a hard time with time to the half hour.
    I also teach in NC. Stop by sometime.
    :)
    Tamera
    MyHeartBelongsinFirst
    Kaizactan2001@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete