Monday, February 18, 2013

Our Save the Dates!

Hello everyone! Hope your having a wonderful day off :) and if you're not off, your Monday is going well. I so needed this day to relax. I'm going to catch up on some school stuff (I made st. paddy's centers to be on the lookout for that) and organize my fonts.

Besides that, I wanted to share with your our save the dates. My future sister in law designed them and I just sent them out to be printed! Yay...we haven't done much wedding stuff lately so I was excited for this. I'm thinking they'll go out mid-march. Here they are! (our wedding is vintage 40's themed so the style is somewhat reflective of that)

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow Sarah! These are amazing-and what a great keepsake. Congratulations and enjoy every step of your planning!

    ~Christy & Tammy
    Fluttering Through First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah,
    I just saw your super cute Save the Date cards for your wedding and noticed the city and state. We are neighbors! I live in Brunswick and use to teach in Medina for four years. What a small world. Good luck on your wedding planning. Weddings are so much fun!!

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete