Saturday, February 16, 2013

Ready to Rhyme?

Hi friends! Hope everyone is having a good day! I went up to greensboro to Fuddruckers for lunch today. Best place ever! They have the tastiest burgers! Anyway, I uploaded a new file in my TN store. I wanted to put it in TPT too but it's not letting me upload so I have to ask my computer guru fiance what's going on. In any case, it's a circus rhyming card game. Students take a card and read the word then have to give another word that rhymes. They can also pull a go-again card, and take another turn. Once they pull a game over card, everyone is finished and whoever has the most cards wins the game. I'm pretty excited to play this in the coming weeks with my reading groups. 

Hop on over to my store to check it out! Thanks and have a great weekend! :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I've been to Fuddruckers, but I've heard it's good. I really want to go out to lunch today. Really. I pinned your rhyming activity. I'm always looking for different ways to help my EL students grasp this. Thanks!
    Chrissy
    First Grade Found Me

    ReplyDelete