Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Math Stations

Hey everyone! So I must say, I am LOVIN' this weather we are having today! It was super cold last week, then icy on Friday and today...bam..in the high 60's! haha. Gotta soak it up while I can. :) 

So yesterday was our first round of math probe testing. ugh, we get done with reading and then have to do math. So my co-teacher and I decided to create math stations while we pulled kids to test. Here's the centers they went to...
station 1: use pattern blocks to create a picture

station 2: bingo game with my assistant

station 3: smart board find the bone---great game!

Station 4: write the room addition facts.
 I was hard to come up with stations without using reproducibles, my copies were officially out today but yay for getting reset tomorrow. Does your school put a limit on copies? 

Well tomorrow we are halfway through the week! :) Hope your week is going well. Have a great night. I think I might go work out and then it's Hart of Dixie! (obsessed with that show!)
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. What's Happening i'm new tο this, ӏ stumbleԁ upon this I haѵe found It positively
    useful and it has helpeԁ mе out loads.
    Ι am hoping to contribute & аssist оtheг
    users lіke its helpеd me. Gгeat job.
    my website > loans for bad credit

    ReplyDelete