Saturday, December 1, 2012

Linky Parties Galore!

Hi Sweet Friends! I was so excited to wake up and see how many awesome linky parties will be going on the next few weeks! I will probably be on my computer non-stop grabbing these freebies! :) Plus it put me in such a good mood since this girl is nursing a sinus infection and achy body. :( (and my wisdom teeth are trying to break through) 

 Before I link up with my freebie, here's a pic of our door for this month. The kids loved getting their hands painted for the mittens. :)

Then we finished up our arctic habitat unit and friday, we talked about polar bears, so here's me with a polar bear hat! :)
Now, on to the good stuff! I'm linking up with Second Grade Math Maniac for her Holiday Freebie party.




And also with Freebielicious for the freebie on the first!

My freebie for you is an ABC order worksheet. Our kids are working on this skill and are really excelling! :) They love doing it for morning work!
Click on the pic for your copy! And have a great day! I'm gonna print out the freebies I find and do some laminating while I rest up! :)








Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. Hi, Sarah. Your freebie is taking me to a product in your TN store and it costs $1.00. I just wanted to let you know!

    Cindy
    Primary Reading Party

    ReplyDelete