Thursday, November 29, 2012

My great TPT finds



Hey friends! I was waiting for someone to start a linky about all our shopping things we found on TPT because I know someone had done that for the back to school sale, but not this time, so I'm posting a little late, but here's some great stuff I found!
I think this will really help with our Writer's Workshop
Elf On A Shelf ~Super Classroom Pack~ Letters from elf, po
I'll be starting this when I come back from a seminar next week! can't wait!
Ultimate Number Sense Game Pack {1.NBT.1 & 1.NBT.2}
This has 12 games that focus on first grade number sense aligned to CCSS
Christmas Around the World Powerpoint Presentations
this is Christmas around the world PPT presentations. We'll be going through these in 2 weeks :)
Frosty & Friends {18 Literacy Centers for Winter}
We'll probably start these in January. I love all of Cara Carroll's stuff :)
Winter Wonderland Math and Literacy Centers!
Another cute winter center pack..you can never have enough centers! ;)
Gingerbread Friends Full Unit- Math & Literacy Centers (20 total)
I am super excited to use these centers this month! There's 20 total! :)
Like many of you, my wallet is now crying out in pain..but luckily, we get paid tomorrow so I'll revive it! ;) Have a good Thursday night! On to planning for next week...


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment