Sunday, December 2, 2012

So Sorry...and Currently!

Hi Friends! In the haste of getting my freebie up yesterday for the linkies, I added it under the same name as one of my centers in my TN shop. (still a good center for a dollar though) and therefore, it wasn't free. Oops! I fixed that though so if you wanted to go back, it'll take you to the freebie!

Here's my Currently for December (I love these, don't you!?)
 

Today I'm off to a seminar until Thursday. I'm excited. It's 4hrs away from home but it's in the smoky mountains, so I'm anxious to see the area. I'll letcha know how it goes! Have a good week! :)

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Have a blast at your seminar! I know the scenery will be beautiful, at least! Also loving that it's December and Christmas season. The holidays are my favorite! Also love your RAK. What a great idea.

    Sara
    Miss V's Busy Bees

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful part of the country! Hope you get rid of your sinus cold. Those are the worst!!


    Diane
    Fifth in the Middle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm jealous! A get away, even though it's a seminar, to the mountains sounds like such a treat! Have fun!

    Karen
    An Apple a Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! Meeting you through Farley's Currently and wanted to drop in and wish you a Happy Holidays! Happy to be a new follower! Stop on by!
    Julie
    Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe

    ReplyDelete