Sunday, November 11, 2012

Thanksgiving freebie!

Hello! I hope everyone is having a great weekend. Doesn't it feel good to know it's Sunday and you don't have to work tomorrow!? I am just basking in the wonderful feelings! This was a busy weekend. My future sister in law had her wedding in Raleigh yesterday. It was very nice and informal. She had the ceremony at the arboretum and then a small lunch reception at the hilton garden inn. Today we took my future parents to the NC Zoo and they had a blast! :) Now I'm just catching up and figuring out what we're gonna do for centers this week. I'm so glad it's going to be a short week. Just counting down those days until the Thanksgiving holiday!

Speaking of which, I have a freebie for you today! It's a Thanksgiving themed write the room. The packet has 12 cards and a corresponding recording sheet. Hope you like it! Well I'm off to finish up work and then I think we're gonna order a pizza for dinner! Whoop whoop! (Gotta love those small things! haha)


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the freebie it is just what I was looking for.
    Jill

    ReplyDelete