Thursday, November 8, 2012

Rainforest and Gobble gobble

I don't think I've ever been more excited for a Friday than I am this week. The children have been crazy this week and it's like they are constantly forgetting the rules. Our afternoon bathroom break was terrible today and then I had a kid running down the hall! Um hello guys, we've been in school for 54 days now. (grr) 

Anyway, I'm so thankful for this long weekend and to wrap up the week, here's our rainforest toucan hats we made today. They loved them and got a kick out of walking into the cafeteria for lunch and having the other classes looking at them. ;)




And then we finally got our door done for the month of November, we used writing workshop today to finish the I'm Thankful for...writing prompts that are on the turkeys' bellies.



And on a side note, I made my first attempt at pumpkin scones! I'm excited to have one with a cup of tea soon! I'll letcha know how they taste. :) Have a great evening and yay for Friday!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. So happy to have found you!
    Class bathroom breaks can be a pain...I'm lucky with my group this year that I can have them take their bathroom break in the morning after their guided reading group when they're done putting the Book Club Envelope in their backpack. I can't do that every year...
    Your newest follower - Lisa
    Growing Firsties is having a Pete the Cat Giveaway that also donates to Hurricane Sandy Relief!

    ReplyDelete