Monday, August 6, 2012

The best Thing since Sliced Bread and pinterest bonanza

Hey everyone! So I have been super busy all night last night and this morning/afternoon laminating and cutting all my stuff with thanks to the future hubby for the laminator. :) My hands are about ready to fall off but I acsolutely love it and don't know how I survived without it all these months! 

The other amazing thing to hit blog world is an all educators pinterest party! Whoo hoo! I linked up at Kicking it in Kinder to the list of teacher pinners. There is currently over 300! And guess who's getting nothing done? haha ME! But seriously, go over and link up then start "pin-hoppin" to your hearts content! I'm off to the beach now for my little mini vacation before it's back to school time! 
 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment