Sunday, August 5, 2012

Calendar Question Cards

I'm being bad today and posting twice, but I haven't broken this rule in a very long time and I figured since we are all going a little nuts for back to school, you'll forgive me. :) I have something very cool for you! I created this set of calendar question cards that you can use for your morning routine. I was thinking of using them at the beginning of each new month and calling on students to pull a couple on the first few days. I hope you like them! My picture shows the cup I made and I also used a colorful paper to print on the backs of them. I plan on putting popsicle sticks on them and putting in cup. Grab them in my store now for just a dollar! A steal! :D

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute idea!!! My students always struggled with this so it would definitely help asking questions like this.
    Come by and check out my new Clip Art page!!

    Tammy

    1...2...3...Teach With Me
    Dots of Fun! Clip Art

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea for calendar time!! Being able to read a calendar is a skill that my first graders need a lot of practice on. :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete