Friday, August 10, 2012

Inside my (messy) classroom

Hey Friends! So I got to get into the classroom today and boy do I have my work cut out for me! here are some pics of it....ugh, so much furniture!
view from door

side 1 of room

front of room with smartboard and whiteboard...not sure how I feel about those "kites"
 So there ya have it...I was only able to sort things for about 2 hours before I had to go to a district meeting, but my co-teacher and I were able to move all the furniture we didn't need near the door and hopefully the custodian and help move it out of the room. I don't go back till next week, so I need to plan on what needs to be up on the walls and make more materials. 
We are implementing writer's workshop and though I've seen it in action, it was only during a brief observation during my first experience as a student teacher. What resources, things on TPT should I get for our program?? I'm a little lost on that one.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love the teal wall. As for Writer's Workshop ideas, I would look on Pinterest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyyy! Your classroom is so BIG! I am jealous!!! I can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete