Saturday, April 28, 2012

Saturday Ramblings

Hi and Good Afternoon!

I am just catching up on the blog before I have to get ready to see 5 Year Engagement.:) Looks good!
Anyway, I was at school yesterday and during my down time, I am always checking out what's new on pinterest. I swear I must pin at least 20 new school things a day! It makes me absolutely LOVE teaching! We are truly in the best career ever because we get to be with kids and create so many cute and colorful things as a full time job! haha how awesome is that!? 

I am doing cart wheels today because yesterday when I got home from my neck surgery (it went well by the way and the needle didn't hurt as much as I thought!) I got an email from a local district asking to meet me next week for the first step in the hiring process. Evidently it goes, meet and greet, formal interview and I guess a sample teaching lesson in a classroom then you're considered for a job! It makes me feel great that knowing out of the hundreds of applicants, I stood out in some way! :) I tell my fiance everyday how much I so love teaching and I hope God gives me a chance this year because I know I would be the best teacher I could possibly be. Then with blogging and pinterest, there's just so many cute ideas to try! So anyway, the "meet and greet" is next thursday and I'm not supposed to bring anything, but made a small "brochure" about myself to leave with the principal. Ok friends, I'll let you go and talk to you soon! Have a good Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. AHH!!! Good luck!! I'll be thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I'll say a pray for you. BTW, I'm your newest follower!

    Selina
     http://classroommagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete