Wednesday, April 25, 2012

home sick..

Hi!

Today I am home with a cold and bad headache. :( It started yesterday and I didn't think I was going to make it through the day. I had chills all day and just could not breathe I was so stuffed up. This morning, I can breathe better, but my head hurts really bad so I called in sick and am relaxing watching some David Tutera (love!) and catching up on my blogging. Since I have some extra time, I whipped up this math game to play with your kindergartners or even struggling first graders. 

I have a little guy who is very low and I take him one on one on Tuesdays so we'll be playing this card game next week. All you do is shuffle the deck and take turns picking a card then naming the missing number. Easy peasy! :) I hope you like it!

click on image to download..

No comments:

Post a Comment