Thursday, February 23, 2012

Freebie and Kids say the darndest things

Hello bloggy friends!

I am so excited it's almost Friday. I had a short week, but everything has just been "off kilter" this week and I feel like I need the weekend to plan for next week so I can get back on track.
My 3rd graders are going to be starting back up again with problem solving and I created this mini poster for them to remember the steps to solve a word problem. I was also thinking of making copies so they could keep one with their math stuff to refer to when they need it. Click on the pic for your free copy! :)
Also, Jeannie over at Kindergarten Lifestyle is having a linky party about funny things our kids say. I'll never forget the one time I had a small group of my 2nd graders crowded around the computer screen because we were playing a game and my one little girl got too close to my boy and he said "hey, back off the merchandise." haha! I just had to giggle. Where on earth did he hear that?! Too cute! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh Sarah - that is HILARIOUS!!!! Back off the merchandise.....I wonder where he heard that from?????

    Please consider putting your story on the blank image on my site.....it's GREAT!!!!

    If you need help - let me know. I'd love to have yours!!
    I am following you too!

















     

    ✿~jeannie~

    ­Kindergarten
    Lifestyle


     

    Kindergarten
    Lifestyle Facebook Fan Page

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very funny! Thanks for coming to visit me...I am now your newest follower. I can't wait to read more!!


    Shawna


     


    The Picture Book Teacher's Edition
     

    ReplyDelete