Wednesday, February 22, 2012

graphing, decor and wedding stuff oh my!

Hi all!

I just wanted to post a few pics of what's been up lately. Yesterday my seconds graders did a graphing activity that they loved. We graphed the marshmallows from Lucky Charms and then talked about which one had the most least, etc. Anything with food, they go nuts over! haha. But we had a lot of fun and I just love anything that's hands-on.

Here's a pic of my door. I know its super simple, but I love it and it looks even better in person! For the rest of the year, my theme is pastel and simplistic. :)




Finally, I got this idea on pinterest. I've been asking my bridesmaids to be in my wedding in this cute and creative way. I bought ring pops and found this little poem and attached it to a clear box I found at Pat Catans. I know the pics are a little fuzzy but it just wasn't photographing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment