Friday, February 24, 2012

New Math Game :)

Hi! I just got done creating this cute ocean math game. It covers a wide variety of concepts. I did it with my first graders in mind but advanced kindergartners could probably play it too if you read the word problems. :) The skills covered include addition, subtraction, story problems and even a bit of science mixed in. The way to play....played similar to a board game. Students take turns drawing from the pile. If they get the answer correct, they get the point shown on the space they landed on. If they get a fish card, they get 2 bonus points! I can't wait to use it on Monday! The first 3 people to comment (with email) will get it FREE! (Of course I think it's worth it to purchase in my TN store as well!) Alrighty, hope everyone had a good Friday! I'm off to dinner with my fiance.

Click on pic to purchase!

5 comments:

  1. This looks really fun!!  Have a nice time at dinner!

    Ali
    alischepis(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The unit looks great!
    kcahcrim@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great!  melanievictoria@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks great! Can't wait to use it.
    Cloneal1973@ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good way of describing, and pleasant paragraph to get facts on the topic of my presentation topic, which i am going to deliver in
    academy.

    My site ... pokerstars free poker

    ReplyDelete