Monday, August 10, 2015

Where are we Bee Themed freebie!

Hey friends!
Happy Monday!...this is the last week I have off without any real school obligations. I have a kindergarten camp dinner to attend on Thursday night and I am going in to check out my classroom today and bring one box of decor/cleaning supplies, but that's about it! Next week starts the joys of PD and meetings! :/

So I revamped my where are we sign. I was going to go with manually changing out the locations each time we left the classroom, but while I love those signs, it's just easier to use a clothespin (or make it a job for the kids) and switch it out before you leave! So I put this little freebie up in my TPT store if you'd like to snag a copy!  Have a great week!
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Where-are-we-bee-themed-sign-1340041

Photobucket

1 comment: