Monday, August 10, 2015

Where are we Bee Themed freebie!

Hey friends!
Happy Monday!...this is the last week I have off without any real school obligations. I have a kindergarten camp dinner to attend on Thursday night and I am going in to check out my classroom today and bring one box of decor/cleaning supplies, but that's about it! Next week starts the joys of PD and meetings! :/

So I revamped my where are we sign. I was going to go with manually changing out the locations each time we left the classroom, but while I love those signs, it's just easier to use a clothespin (or make it a job for the kids) and switch it out before you leave! So I put this little freebie up in my TPT store if you'd like to snag a copy!  Have a great week!
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Where-are-we-bee-themed-sign-1340041

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. That's an amazing post, good to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such an amazing person your way of explaining this are short and amazing
    Education can change the world

    ReplyDelete
  3. عملائنا الاعزاء شركة الماهر تقدم خدمات شركة نقل اثاث بابها
    متنوعة فى جميع مدن المملكة العربية السعودية على أعلى جودة وبمستوى عالى من الخبرة و العناية الكاملة بجميع ممتلكات العملاء حيث نوفر لكم جميع مطالبكم وتحقيق اهداف مثالية تفتخر بها امام ضيوفك واصدقائك للابد
    شركة تنظيف بحفر الباطن

    شركة تسليك مجارى بالمدينة المنورة
    شركة تنظيف بحفر الباطن
    شركه نقل اثاث بالمدينة المنورة
    انت الان مع الشركة المثاليه فى كل الخدمات بالمملكة

    شركة تسليك مجارى بالمدينة المنورة
    شركة تنظيف بحفر الباطن

    شركه نقل اثاث بالمدينة المنورة

    شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالمدينة المنورة

    شركة كشف تسربات المياه بجده

    شركة نقل اثاث بالمدينة المنورة
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالمدينة المنورة
    شركة كشف تسربات المياه بجده

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's great to hear from you again. After watching such stuff I am really impressed. Vero Beach Tutoring Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete