Sunday, February 15, 2015

Valentine and 101 week!

Hey friends!
I'm stopping by to share some pics of our fun filled, crazy busy week!
We started out on Tuesday with out 101 day of school. I purchased Erica Bohrer's 101 packet on TPT and used a lot of the goodies included!
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Celebrate-the-101st-Day-of-School-1123121



Then we also reviewed time in anticipation of our time assessment on Thursday. I found 2 great activities on TPT. One was a clock matching partner game, and the other was an activity where the kids had to create a watch with a time on it, then went around the classroom and asked other what time it was, then recorded it on their sheet. (I LOVED this activity and they did too!) I have both links for you below!

Clock Game {FREEBIE}
What Time Is It? {FREEBIE}

Then we finished up the week with a coloring contest for Valentine's day and the kids voted on which one they liked the best.

Yesterday was such a fun day, my husband took me out shopping then we went to Maggiano's restaurant for dinner and cheesecake factory to pick up some dessert! Luckily we didn't eat there as the line was out the door and the wait was insane!!

We might have an early release tomorrow as we are supposed to get some snow. I live in NC so this will be the first all winter, and know how crazy snowy it's been in the northeast and I don't envy them at all!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment