Saturday, July 26, 2014

Birthday Fun and Bee Freebies!

Hey friends!
I had a wonderful birthday yesterday. My hubby had to work a half day, but I got some more bee stuff done for the classroom.
Then when he got home, we got ready and went to The Cheesecake Factory!! (one of my favorites!)

all ready for the big night!
the best desserts!
So, if you've been following my posts, you know I'm creating things for my bee themed classroom this year. I'm doing the clip chart and I'll have 2 levels above the green so for each level, they are at, at the end of the day, that's how many bee bucks they'll get. green=1, blue=2 and pink=3. Also, if they get pink (the tipy-top) they'll get this reward to take home and show mom and dad! I just posted these freebies in my TPT shop if you'd like to grab them as well!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Bee-Bucks-1348895
I also created a bee themed calendar for my teacher binder. This is just $1.50 and plus the birthday sale is still going on, it's on sale until Sunday!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Bee-Themed-Calendar-1348920
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment