Friday, June 27, 2014

Partner Cards Freebie!

Hi Friends! Happy Friday! :) (although in the summer, everyday is friday right?!) 
I just wanted to share with you a new product in my store. It's partner picking cards and they are free baby! :) 
I didn't do a lot of partner work last year, but I would like to do more of it, especially with math this coming school year.I think these will help to make that picking process fun and engaging for the kiddos! Today, my husband is working a half day, then coming home early to start building our fence. :) We are so excited because as I was saying a few posts ago, all of my in-laws are coming with their dogs on the fourth and now we can let all the critters loose in the backyard to have a good ol' time! Ok, have a great weekend!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment