Friday, December 27, 2013

Holiday Craziness

Hey Friends! I hope you are enjoying your break as much as I am. I am currently in Cleveland, visiting family. It was the first time I flew in for the holidays, normally I drive, but it's about 7 hours and takes forever, so I had enough money this year to just fly and be one with it. Plus is a little extra visiting time. :)
So I wanted to quickly share with you a couple pictures of our last week before break. (finally getting around to that now)
We have begun basic addition and subtraction, and I found some cute ideas on pinterest. They loved these mugs..and getting to eat some marshmallows!


We rotated classrooms the last day in the morning and each teacher talked about Christmas traditions in other countries. I picked Germany, so we used our 5 senses to explore gingerbread cookies. :)


For math workshops, the kids worked with their partners to play a dice game to build Rudolph. They loved it, and we played a couple rounds.

At the end of the day, we had a little celebration and made santas with cotton balls, then pigged out on fruits, juice and chips. :)

Ok, well I'm off to do some shopping and girl time with my mom. :) Have a great rest of the week and weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment