Sunday, December 15, 2013

Freebie Christmas Addition/Subtraction!

Happy Sunday! I hope your weekend is going well. I am sitting here finishing up lesson plans for this last week and laughing at my husband and his friend acting like children with their nerf guns they bought...boys.

Anyway, I want to make this quick because I have to grocery shop and finish up some baking, but we are learning basic addition and subtraction this week and I wanted to add a Christmas twist on it. On Thursday we are going to play this game and I think the kids will like it. Laminate the cards and gather your students on the carpet, hold up one card at a time, and have them put their answers on the matching Santa. (or you can put this in a center to do independently.)
I've got a busy week ahead....our staff Christmas party is on Thursday and we are doing Secret Santa with each other all week. I can't wait to see what treat my mailbox will have in it each day! :) Have a wonderful week everyone!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment