Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Ready for Break!

Hey friends! If you're like me, this is your first day off and you're taking advantage of a quiet house to get some school stuff done right!? haha, my husband had to work today so until he gets home, I'm sitting in my jammies catching up on making some school stuff and enjoying a cup of joe! :)

We had a great week! Our Thanksgiving performance went off without a hitch yesterday and I am so proud of my kinders for working their little tushies off to memorize all 5 poems/songs we sang and a reader's theater. It was a packed classroom and a great ending to the week! 
On Monday, we did 3 rotations of fall themed workstations...
coloring scarecrow based on sight words
making thanksgiving booklet
And here's me demonstrating our turkey hats we made for the performance. I didn't get any pics of them singing, but some parents did so I can't wait to see them!


Finally, I created this winter themed sight word game that is now up in my TPT store. When we come back, I plan on really focusing on sight words in my reading groups, and they love playing these games. I was going to do a Christmas themed one, but this will take me all the way through January. Click on the pic to grab it from my store. 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Snowed-Ina-sight-word-game-997590


 And since I haven't done this in a while, the first two to comment will get the game FREE! Good luck and enjoy your Wednesday! If you're traveling, (which we will be doing tonight) safe travels!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. So cute!!
    Chelsea
    Www.kickinitwholebrain.blogspot.com
    Cloneal1973@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! Happy Thanksgiving!
    Maria
    meemsickle@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete