Sunday, November 3, 2013

Pumpkins, Pumpkins!

Hello! I hope you had a relaxing weekend! Mine was busy, but fun! On Friday, I left school early to head to Myrtle Beach to celebrate my husband's accomplishments at work. His company put on the whole weekend and we got to stay at a resort Fri and Sat and he won an award. I was so proud of him.. Here's some pics. It was pretty chilly and overcast the whole time..
our view from the room

the pools, but it was too cold to swim :(
drivin' back home..peak fall weekend!
 Last Monday, I had the kids bring in their pumpkin projects they worked on all month. They loved doing this project and we got so many compliments from other staff. I got this from the packet by Erin Eberhart and love doing the monthly projects!
Kindergarten Monthly Family Projects (August - June)




 Well I'm off to finish up Guided Reading Lessons. We have parent teacher conferences at the end of the week. Luckily we also have half days so we can get them done in two days. :) Hope you have a great week!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment