Saturday, October 26, 2013

Fall Vocab Cards Freebie

Hey Friends! Happy Saturday! I haven't done a whole lot of relaxing today since I've been catching up on laundry, putting away the summer clothes and taking out winter and laminating. Whew! Now I can sit and make a quick post before dinner.
So next week, in my word work center, the kids will be making fall words with letter tiles and I whipped up some quick vocab cards. I'm sharing with you. Hope you like them!
 On a side note, since we've gotten back from our honeymoon on Monday, our heat's been out. Thankfully, it hasn't snowed or anything but it has gotten pretty cold at night. The maintenance guy will be out on Monday and until then, we've been enjoying our fireplace! :) 
Ok, that's all for now! Have a good evening and enjoy your weekend!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment