Saturday, July 20, 2013

Freebie and moving...finally!!

Hello! I am in the midst of packing so I thought I would post this early. Here's the state of affairs right now! lol
All this had to be moved from the guest bedroom to the living room..and we're still not done packing yet

That's my little kitty...the poor thing doesn't have a lot of room to run around right now :/

So as you can see this post is going to be short and sweet.
I have a freebie for you..I'm making home/school binders for my kinders and putting a reference homework helper in them. I'm sharing with you in case you can use as well! Just click on the pic :)



The other thing, is I just posted a set of monthly reading logs in my TPT store. There is space on each one for the title of the book and how many minutes were spent reading at home. Stop on over to check them out! Okie dokie, off I go! Will get pics of the new place up once we're all settled in :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment