Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Some fun and a Freebie!


Hey everyone! How has your week been going? Mine's been eh...waiting to hear back on a job and that's stressin' me out like you wouldn't believe! haha
But to keep my mind off things, I have been super busy trying to keep the kids under control (16 more days) and waiting for the weekend.
Yesterday we started our fairy tale unit. I read The Ugly Duckling (which makes me want to cry every time by the way) and then we compared ducks and swans and then wrote letters to make the ugly duckling feel better. I just had to share this one I got from one of my cuties...

I love that he wants him to fit in. :)

Then at the end of the day, we finally got to one of our daily surprises...I've been trying to fit in fun things everyday for the last 20 days, but man it is so hard, time always gets away. But today we stopped math early so the kids could read under their desks. (and sip on some juice!) They thought that was soo cool!

And finally, since we're learning about fairy tales, I wanted to put some fairy tale element posters up on our focus wall, but I couldn't really find any, so I made some. You can have copies if you'd like as well!


  Annnddd....I guest blogged over at Kickin it in Kindergarten yesterday! Go check out the post and there's another freebie for you there! ;) Ok friends, welp...keep praying for me! Have a good night! (tomorrow we have a field trip so that will take my mind off things)
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Loved your post! Sorry you are feeling stressed. The end of the year always makes me extra emotional :-/ Good luck on the job girl!
    xo
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete