So I'm linking up once again with Doodlebugs Teaching for...
1) Mapping-We started a unit on mapping and drew out our classroom then the kids practiced.
2) Pirates- Yesterday, the kids made pirate hats for mapping and we sang songs!
3) Pirate songs...the kids were obsessed with the Subtraction Pirate song and The Silly Pirate Song on youtube. (I liked them too myself! :)
4) Mother's Day- my assistant worked on Mother's day art with the kids during specials one day.
5) I am stressed beyond belief! I think the end of the year is overrated! haha. Tomorrow I am sitting down and organizing my emails because we got wayy too many this week and lots of info thrown at us. (Teacher Appreciation..what's that!? haha)
I also plan on applying for our passports this weekend for the honeymoon and then organizing my teacher stuff. Our guest bedroom is kind of cluttered with it all!
And then the future Mr. is having a man's night and inviting one of his buddies over for drinking and sleep over! haha...I thought that was too cute...men having a sleep over. So I guess I'll be drinking some "fruit juice" and catching up on girly shows in the bedroom. What are you doing this weekend? Let's pray it goes very slloowww!